Eventex 2017 - the global innovative platform for event professionals who want to know the top industry trends, improve their know-how and network with influential event experts.
The new unique 80/20 conference format is at the heart of this three-day event experience that includes masterclasses and mash sessions with some of the movers and shakers in the industry today. This year, the event will happen in Dublin, Ireland. The dates are 24-26th January.
Masterclasses - Choose 2 of 12 available (1 each day)
- Live Engagement & Gamification Masterclass
- Experience Design Masterclass
- Event StoryBoard Canvas
- The User Experience of Events
- Event ROI: Proving the Value of Meetings and Events
- Content Creation for Events
- Winning More Meetings and Events for your Venu?
- Extraordinary Ways of Bringing Business to your Venue
- Negotiation Dances with the Client: the Bid-to-Win Approach
- Audiovisual & Event Technology Masterclass
- Sell More Tickets by Optimizing Your Website
- Sell More Event Sponsorship, Advertising and Exhibition Stands
Speakers & Trainers
Bo Kruger, Elling Hamso, Linda Pereira, Martijn Timmermans, Eric Reiss, Andy Preston, Rob Davidson, Victor Neyndorff, Maureen Kamphuis, Brandt Krueger, Karl Gilis, Michael Heipel, Patrick Delaney, Pádraic Gilligan.
“Eventex has come to age and deserves the support of the industry for its excellence in execution. I can only see the event growing from strength to strength from here.”– says Elling Hamso, Managing Partner at Event ROI Institute
The Mash Sessions are a unique new way to get even more value from the event – at the end of each day, participants gather and share what they have learned from the masterclasses.